Travel Plans

diciembre 26, 2010

Florence (Firenze), Italia

 Even though there are a bunch of pictures in this entry, the most memorable part of this trip, was the food. In Italy, there are never enough carbs eaten. A bowl of seemingly regular pasta with marinara, turns out to be an altogether different experience. One of my nights there is the perfect example of this idea. I had ordered soup and pasta order and could barely lift myself out of my chair to walk myself back since I was brought far too much and an extra dessert.






The Duomo

The Baptistery

Golden Doors!

Face of the Duomo




Ponte Vecchio

Firenze at Night

Ponte Vecchio


Jess and I at secret bakery with an Italian we just met




Where the original David used to stand and where now a copy stands




Ponte Vecchio and a peak at the outside of the Vasari Corridor

Uffizi museum

Pitti Palace


24-hour clock that keeps "Italian Time" painted by Paolo Uccello (Inside the Duomo)

Inside the Duomo


Where the greatest meal ever was eaten

Free Dessert!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario